Independent senior living is designed for the senior who is looking for an affordable, maintenance-free lifestyle. The Independent Living option at GreenTree At Westwood offers spacious one- and two-bedroom apartment homes. Active seniors looking for a maintenance-free lifestyle need not look any further! Our team of professionals does all the work while you enjoy the best things retirement life has to offer.
Cook in your own home or join neighbors for a meal in our restaurant-style dining room. Drive your own car or use our complimentary chauffeured transportation for scheduled trips to shopping, dining, cultural outings and medical appointments. Rejuvenate your mind and body in our fitness center or professional beauty salon and barbershop. Curl up with a good book in our fully-stocked library, or join friends for a lively happy hour. The choices are all yours. You’ll enjoy freedom, flexibility and comfort.
Call one of our Senior Lifestyle Counselors at 833.478.0928 today to learn more about the many benefits of independent senior living and schedule a tour.
Independent Living Amenities at GreenTree At Westwood
All of our residents enjoy the signature amenities and senior lifestyle programs. These include rent-controlled living, a 100% satisfaction guarantee, a resident referral program, made-from-scratch dining, transportation services and more.
Additional amenities that our Independent Living residents enjoy include:
- Professional team available 24 hours a day
- Sensations Dining Room with delicious meals and tableside service
- Full calendar of Celebrations activities and events
- Multi-function arts, crafts, and game area
- Themed parties and special holiday celebrations
- Inviting and well-designed living rooms and common areas
- Fitness center
- Professional beauty salon and barbershop
- Concierge services
- Available day trips and recreational outings
- Beautiful landscaped grounds and courtyards
- Pet-friendly community
- Impressions housekeeping and maintenance
- Laundry service
- Snow and trash removal
Is Independent Senior Living Right for You?
Many seniors choose this option because they want the flexibility of having a team of senior living professionals on hand 24 hours a day as needed, while still having choices. You can cook for yourself at home or join neighbors for gourmet meals in our Sensations restaurant-style dining room. Drive your own car or use our complimentary chauffeured transportation for scheduled trips to shopping, dining, entertainment, and doctor’s appointments.
The team of senior living professionals can handle taking care of chores, maintenance, and other tasks so that residents can do more of what they love. At GreenTree At Westwood, a full-time activities director puts together a schedule of events for each day, so residents quickly find that they are never bored at their new community.
Here are a few questions to help you determine if senior independent living is right for you:
- Do you wish you didn’t have to worry about housekeeping and home maintenance, so you could spend more time doing things you enjoy?
- Would you like more opportunities to socialize with neighbors?
- Are you able to cook for yourself, take care of your own home, and manage your personal grooming?
- Do you enjoy staying active with exercise, outings, shopping, and dining out?
- Would you like the peace of mind and convenience of having on-site medical care?
If you or your loved one can answer “yes” to any of the above, then Independent Living at GreenTree At Westwood could be the perfect fit.
Contact Us and Learn More About Independent Living
It’s not always easy deciding what’s best for you or a loved one, but we’re here to help. Let us help you determine what options are right for you. And thanks to our Rent Lock program, you won’t need to worry about unexpected rent increases or hidden fees. Our kind, compassionate, professional, and knowledgeable team makes it easy to make the transition to a senior living community!
Our caring team of senior living professionals is ready to help answer your questions, so call us today at 833.478.0928.