At GreenTree At Westwood, we take retirement living to a whole new level. Our team strives to make your retirement as effortless as possible by putting together an extensive selection of retirement living amenities in Columbus, IN, that you stand to enjoy right within our premises. Upon settling down in our resort-style retirement living community, you will feel right at home, being surrounded by a broad array of lifestyle programs, on-site conveniences, and exceptional care services. To enjoy the most comfortable life post-retirement, explore our community today. Reach out to our senior living advisors to schedule a tour.
Top-Notch Senior Living Amenities
By becoming a resident of GreenTree At Westwood, you do not have to travel far to have all your personal needs fulfilled. Residents are free to take advantage of the many on-site senior living amenities that we provide right within our community grounds. Below are some of the amenities that residents will have ready access to throughout their stay with us:
- Clubhouse: Residents are free to participate in fun and enriching activities and programs that are conducted in our grand clubhouse. Enjoy fun-filled days, pursue your personal interests, and explore new hobbies with newfound friends in a conducive environment.
- Professional Team: Our team of professional senior living advisors is available around the clock to attend to your inquiries and requests. Even though we aim to help residents uphold their independence and confidence, we are still readily available to provide assistance to support our residents’ comfort.
- On-Site Dining: Residents do not need to worry over troublesome grocery shopping, tedious meal planning, and time-consuming food preparation. Our restaurant-style dining hall offers an array of menu options that are prepared daily by an in-house chef using the freshest ingredients to retain full flavors and nutrients.
- Full Activity Calendar: Residents will always have daily opportunities to explore fun and engaging activities that are safe and enriching. They can maintain their physical and mental health to enjoy great well-being throughout their golden years.
- Multifunction Common Spaces: Residents can celebrate special occasions with friends and family in our multifunction common spaces. They are free to make use of the different areas to hold social gatherings with loved ones, mingle with neighbors, and just rest and unwind after a fruitful day.
- Beauty Salon / Barbershop: Residents can maintain their personal grooming to appear presentable at all times without having to travel outside of our community. We have an on-site beauty salon and barbershop that are run by professionals.
- Scheduled Excursions: We also plan outdoor trips that allow residents to explore places of interest within nearby vicinities. They will get to learn about the local culture, history, and many other aspects of the city.
- Pet-Friendly Community: We believe that pets offer companionship that is essential to help residents maintain their general well-being. Pets can also help to reduce anxiety, stress, and depression while also encouraging exercise and engagement. Residents are free to move into our community along with their fur children.
- On-Site Nursing: As much as we cater to independent older adults, we also offer on-site nursing services to help residents maintain their overall health.